Author Topic: Unexpected inreversible behavior when using Alt+Wheel  (Read 4658 times)

earnt

• View Profile
Unexpected inreversible behavior when using Alt+Wheel
« on: October 26, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »
When I press Alt and use the mousewheel in WinFig 4b2 (for example to try to zoom with the mouse wheel) the view changes (the figure "jumps" rightways) and the dotted paper border line disapperas. The old view is only to be recovered by reload of the .fig file.

In future versions zoom by mousewheel (while pressing e.g. Alt) would be a great feature. I think this is no easy feature, because the zoom should be faster than now (perhaps first without antialaising until final zoom level is reached).

Andreas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Unexpected inreversible behavior when using Alt+Wheel
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 10:53:25 PM »
When I press Alt and use the mousewheel in WinFig 4b2 (for example to try to zoom with the mouse wheel) the view changes (the figure "jumps" rightways) and the dotted paper border line disapperas. The old view is only to be recovered by reload of the .fig file.

Fixed in the next release.

In future versions zoom by mousewheel (while pressing e.g. Alt) would be a great feature. I think this is no easy feature, because the zoom should be faster than now (perhaps first without antialaising until final zoom level is reached).

I will have a look at it. It should work fine with usual figures even with anti-aliasing.
This forum belongs to www.schmidt-web-berlin.de/winfig